From gritty river cleanups to our annual EverGreen EverBlue gala, we offer a wide variety of events for our friends and supporters. Join us!
Young Professional Happy Hour and Info Session
February 23 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Interested in networking with environmentally-conscious, sustainability-savvy, conservation-loving young professionals? Want to ditch the business casual and get your hands dirty?
Join Western Reserve Land Conservancy at the new Goldhorn Brewery for our first young professional event of the year! Get to know our new staff members and network with fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Hear from Land Conservancy representatives about the amazing work we completed with your help in 2016. And meet our new young professional chair, Nathan Carr, who will share more about opportunities to get involved in the Land Conservancy’s young professional group in 2017.
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- 5:30-6:30 pm Registration and Networking
- 6:30-7:00 pm Brief Presentation on the Land Conservancy and opportunity to meet with members of our young professional group
- 7:00-7:30 Networking
Parking: Parking is available onsite and across the street from Goldhorn Brewery.
Dress: Casual/ Business Casual
Additional: Thanks to Goldhorn Brewery for hosting! Goldhorn will provide complimentary appetizers and drinks are available for purchase.
Stay tuned for future Western Reserve Land Conservancy 2017 Young Professional Events:
- Happy Hour and Information Session (February 23)
- Arbor Day Celebration (April 27)
- EverGreen EverBlue Annual Dinner (September 2017)
- Educational Event (Date TBD/ Fall 2017)
- Volunteer Event (Date TBD/ Fall 2017)