As the largest land trust in the state of Ohio, we believe it is our responsibility to engage our corporate partners first and foremost by involving them in our active environmental enhancement and urban revitalization programs. We believe there is more to a corporate/nonprofit partnership than tickets to an event and corporate logos on a bulletin board.
Northern Ohio is home to some of the best companies in the world with some of the most talented, passionate and dedicated employees. The Land Conservancy is looking to engage companies across Ohio to support our programs while offering opportunities for company employees to make a difference in the communities where they work and live. We offer numerous opportunities throughout the year for employees to participate in river and invasive species cleanups, environmental education programs and the Reforest Our City program. By supporting our programs, your company will play a huge role in protecting the environment and natural resources of northern Ohio, revitalizing the urban centers of our region and creating a healthy place for us all to call home.
How we partner with companies
The Land Conservancy is able to provide companies with a wide range of hands-on activities that enhance corporate citizenship.
Employee volunteerism connects employees to the community, creates an avenue for businesses, large and small, to be invested in the solutions to social problems that face the communities in which they operate. It also builds employee skills, morale and camaraderie, and fosters a positive and productive business environment.
Here are a few of the volunteer opportunities the Land Conservancy provides to partner companies:
- Cleanups along streams throughout northern Ohio. We have coordinated cleanups in Lake, Summit, Lorain and Medina counties involving hundreds of volunteers, including company employees.
- We organize efforts to remove invasive plants from protected properties.
- We offer opportunities to participate in tree planting and tree care days throughout the region. Your employees will learn proper planting, care and maintenance techniques to ensure the health of newly planted trees. Employees can use these skills at home and in the workplace.
- We organize neighborhood beautification projects around company locations.
About our corporate partnerships
By becoming a corporate partner, your company will be recognized as a leader in the community by the impact your and your employees will have on our neighborhoods and the environment.
Among the many benefits of this program, your company will be:
- Recognized as a Land Conservancy Corporate Partner on our website, in our many publications and at all Land Conservancy events.
- Invited to our special events and celebrations.
- Offered complimentary Land Conservancy memberships for employees who volunteer.
- Given a chance to participate in a special Land Conservancy experience (at certain partnership levels).
For more information, contact Jon Logue ator 440.528.4150.